Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For years I have collected here and there some information about oils, butters, and essential iols, not only for beauty , aches, disinfectants, but things so different as magic spells.

Always telling me....tomorrow. I think that today is "tomorrow". As oils properties are known for centuries, there are no royalties in any blend.
Step by step, adding recipes that you can send me, and it works for you, I will post them, for the benefits of all of us.
I do not have formal studies in aromatherapy, but in Cell Biology (Biochemistry), and no relationship with any company that sells or trade oils. Pictures are freeware.

Stealing aromas, oils, even the leftovers of the process itself (like hydrosols), have many benefits for our mind, soul and body.
I will do my best, english is not my mother tongue, spelling and grammar is not that important, and most of all, I do not even know how to change something I have already posted!.
All suggestions are welcome.

My very first approach to oils, butters, essential oils, were for my soaps and toiletries. Then one day, a nice lady posted at a yahoogroup I belong, that her daughter had a main surgery. She was so concerned about the scar it will left and the time it will take to heal. She rubbed rosehip oil with some hydrosols, and she was so happy, even the doctors and nurses were amazed with the results.
It is well known here that oil, as it is a wild rose that grows at the south of the country.
Even, more, I know it is not legal to use, but "aceite de muertos", or death people oil, fade almost any scar, helps bad burn skin, and the reason now is known, it contains many "growth factors", that now they are synthetized by big companies, and scientists are beggining to understand all the components that make the animal cells grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment