Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yarn, it is 61%wool, 22% acrylic, 17% fancy, (Illusion Mohair), 0ne ply, fluffy yarn,
Straigh needles 4.5-5 mm homemade square needles (out of wood, so cozy. hmmm)
2skeins 3 0z MC
2 skeins CC, 2 oz each
CO 30 stitches, with MC
! row K
2 row P
3 row k 26 stitches, w&t the next stitch (or you will have a hole, do not ask me how I know)
4 row p 26 stitches
5 row k 22 stitches
6 row p 22 stitches
Every k row substract 4 stitches
w&t the next stitch, p the row,
repeat until you have 4 stitches, add CC,(MC), every other "group", so it will look as a knitted tent, or back with MC as a solid one.
Knit this 9 times, my measures were 30 cm X 70 cm ( 11"X30" ), and felted for 30", with cold water, or hot water, as you like it (I wanted mine to be very felted), shaped while wet with clothes pins, with plied sides, to gave more room.
I will line it tomorrow, and post it how it went.
Luv U

No comments:

Post a Comment