Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Then continue working as usual. Always against the tail of the base chain, so you do not get confused.
I work with the needle up, between my knees, some other crocheters below their arm, try to find the comfortable way for you.
Most work with the loops in the needle, but I find much more easy to take the needle out and work with only the loops.
And here is a pic of the work in only 3 rows, you will never notice that one stitch has 6 loops instead of 5, always looking the row below, to get the loops neat in the vertical way.
I know, nobody will tell you this, but happens, if the kids are playing indians, the dog wants to play with your yarn, or you have to leave your work for any reason and let me tell you, that 60-100 loops are not easy to count.
Sometimes you miss one loop, do not worrie, take it the next row with other loop, or if you realize 3-....rows later, fix it with a needle and yarn, weaving on loose ends.
Sure, it is not the best thing to do, but we are human, and having fun, relaxing with our hooks and needles. It is different with other stitches that you must be a frog, they are not possible to fix.
Well, this blog does not alloud me to upload another pic, so later on I will post the 15 loops with an error, you will never notice, I think..
I am finishing something I hope I will post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment