Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today was a gardening day. I hate to waste water when we are almost in winter, and not even a little rain. Not me, I use a sweater, but for young people (we called them "lolos", I think the name came out from the movie, but we mean people under 25 yo are "lolos" or "lolas") just a T-shirt is enough. I am meaning just walking in the street, me?, just a sweater. Global warming?, lol, I don't know, but water here even is not that expensive, always there is a lack of, so my garden are succulents, some catus, and endemic ones, so I do not waste too much, just for ecology. Only my trees, 2 lemons, 1 orange and 1 tangerine trees. Also I am growing some culinary plants that I love them fresh, parsley, ciboullette, marjoram, sage, and others, but just what I need for cooking. But they are just receiving the water from the night, and I check that that is enough, until they grow a little more.
I want today to show you some of my recently work, and a tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment